Thursday, October 20, 2011

The search continues...


It has been a 'rainy' journey for my search of new bracelets designs. Of course along the way, lets not forget about having fun and enjoying ourselves while we can. While during my trip I have encountered rainy days which restricts my movements a lot. :( But I will never give up! 
Interestingly I have discovered this hair band with fur which gives me a fresh look and also a fresh idea. Perhaps a bracelet design with fur? Haa... Well that might be a good idea... Y not you leave me a comment
about my idea. So till then I will have to end my search for now and return home to test out my new designs of bracelets... 

Also don't forget to catch us @ Raffles Place Change Alley Pushcart 8 from 17 Oct to 31st Oct 2011..
See you there...

Mei Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment