Saturday, October 22, 2011

Home Sweet Home

After returning home for a few days. I really miss my journey in the search for new inspiration for my bracelets design. I got some new inspiration from my new encounters and immediately I took out my tools and start doing them before they are gone. So on Thursday itself I have come up with new handmade bracelets  waiting for YOU!

Yes... So now I shall let you have a sneak preview of my latest creation.

 
A sneak preview of my creation... The  bracelets have received very well response from my customers..
And also my own creation of earrings.

 
Personally this is also one of my favorites. The matching earrings. You may want the keys on your right and the lock on your left. A perfect match for your outfit.    

Well there are lots more fun stuff we have... But where can u find us?

JUST CATCH US AT Raffles Place Change Alley Pushcart 8 from 17 Oct to 31st Oct 2011..

And I will see you there... 

PS. If you like what you are seeing, join us as a follower or like us on FACEBOOK; simply click on the FACEBOOK badge at the right hand side of the blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment