Thursday, October 13, 2011

New Bracelets Ideas

Its time for me to fly again. After years of bookmark making, 
I have decided to embark into a new journey of exploring new ideas to make bracelets. I am 
very grateful to my dearies (customers & friends), who supported me and appreciates my
handmade bookmarks. Therefore to thank all my dearies, I will embark on my new journey
in search of new bracelets design and learn to make them for you!!

Over the years, people come to me to ask about making a bracelets for gifts or even some would 
like to collect it as a hobby. There are also some customers who actually wanted me to transform my 
bookmark making skills into bracelets making.

As a handmade jewelry artisan, I have met many customers who has posted me with numerous
challenges and request. This has also allows me to understand what are their needs and wants.
A major part of them are looking for handmade bracelets where some people even wanting me to customize them. So at that moment, I have to decided to go in search of new designs, brush up 
my skills so as to lighten my collectors and customers.   

Also as an entrepreneur myself. One of the attributes needed is to be creative. It does not only applies
to artist but also in a form of human relationship. Being creative, is to let me have capacity to create and explore new ideas and find new ways to create more handmade accessories in future so as to create more beautiful art pieces for you. 

That is all for today and I promise more surprises upon my return. And by the way.. as mention in my yesterday's post, very soon we will prepare more interactive activities for you on Big Idea Guru blog site. So stay tune...

Talk soon,

M.Y   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment