Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What Happen.... Where Did I Go?

Hi Dearies you must be wondering what happen to me. Why there isn't any updates on B.I.G.

Well I am having a break right now. Meanwhile I am also in search for new ideas to present to you. Although 2012 has already entered the 3rd month, but it is a new start for B.I.G. This is because B.I.G is 2 years old and thanks to your support that makes us goes on. We are here because of YOU!!

In this 2012, I will bring more surprise to you and soon you will see more exciting art pieces and to be display over at the blog and also everywhere we go. I will also be working on improving our existing blog so to make it more user-friendly and also we will include a mailing list. You will see all this by the end of March where you will see a brand new B.I.G.

Till then please continue to support us and my work and feel free to drop me any email in regards to us.


See you soon

M.Y



No comments:

Post a Comment